It's that time that happens only once a year

It's my BIRTHDAY!! 

Well not today but Tuesday and I'm just a little bit excited because I'm going to Amsterdam, yay!

I follow Liz on http://www.exploredreamdiscoverblog.com/ who currently lives in Amsterdam and her blog has got me excited to go back.  I've been once before but that was over 5 years ago.  I've made a few pointers on places to go and see , the Reich museum is one of them, now it's re-opened.


Several people in my office are off on holidays in the next couple of weeks, Angie from http://peanutpearls.blogspot.co.uk/ left today for Cape Cod.  I'm a little bit envious, I'd love to see that part of the world.  Can't wait to see her pictures.  Natasha is off to Universal Studios to unwind and enjoy the attractions, and then there's me, did I tell you I'm going to AMSTERDAM!


I'm planning on going to De Bakkerswinkel (pics below) for my breakfast on my birthday.  Other than this I don't have many aspirations for my trip.




The last time I was here I had the most amazing pineapple and mint jam, I really hope they'll still be selling it.  I know, I know this is a bit of a long shot but a girl can dream.





Have you been to Amsterdam?  What did you think?  Any recommendations?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment