Summer is coming

I can't believe it's May already, where is the year going?!  It's a beautiful sunny bank holiday weekend here, I hope it's nice where you are.

I've been working on decorating the middle room in my house recently.  The room had pale walls but this didnt help with the lack of light in there.  I decided to take the bull by the horns and go over to the dark side.  I've grown to love dark colours over the past year so decided to experiment.



I'd been collecting the prints for a while and eventually got around to getting them framed.  What do you think?  Have you gone over to the dark side?


Another thing the sun does is remind me that summer is coming, which means I need to lose weight fast!  I've been reading this book as Paleo seems to be the latest craze.  The recipes make my mouth water and look so easy.   Have you tried the Paleo? Has it been successful?



What have you got planned for the holidays? Whatever is it make sure you enjoy x

Whilst I remember to tell you, I've partnered up with Mastering the Art of Being Me for a course I've been doing recently.  Check out her blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment